Here at Perishable Press, we take policy very seriously. Whether it’s helping wayward users leave proper comments, explaining the purpose of data collection, or detailing the site’s accessibility strategy, our Official Policy makes everything crystal clear. If ever you have concerns or questions regarding official Perishable Press policy, please reach us anytime, we’re always glad to help.
Here are some additional resources potentially related to the previously provided policies. Please enjoy!
License & Usage
All content presented via Perishable Press enjoys perpetual copyright via its respective authors, unless specifically indicated otherwise. Here is a summary of how things are licensed, what you are free to use, share, and so forth.
- Code used to build the site
- All Contents Copyright 2018 Monzilla Media. All Rights Reserved. Look and learn all you want. Don’t steal my work.
- Written content (excluding code snippets)
- Feel free to share small portions of text, quotes, etc. Anything more than that, you need to get permission first.
- Code snippets
- All code provided at this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License unless otherwise noted.
- User comments
- All comments presented via this website reflect the personal opinions of individuals. No guarantee concerning the validity, provenance, or any other aspect of such comments is implied or explicitly stated.
- Everything else..
- Anything not covered above requires written permission.
If in doubt about anything, ask.
Perishable Press is in no way responsible for any externally linked content.
Surf at your own risk.