Follow these steps to backup the “Block Senders” list in Outlook Express:
- From the Desktop, click Start then Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit then OK.
- Locate and click the following registry subkey:
HKEY CURRENT USER\Identities\(Identity Number)\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0\Block Senders
- Go to the Registry menu and select Export Registry File.
- From the Save In box, change the location to your desktop.
- At the File Name box, type
Blocked Senders[date].regthen Save.
- Go to the Registry menu and chose exit.
To restore a backup, simply right-click on the
Blocked Senders[date].reg file that you wish to restore and select “merge”.