One of my first article series, the WordPress Basics series walks beginning users through some of the most rudimentary but essential WordPress tasks. From logging into the WordPress Admin and creating posts to setting post options and uploading images, the WordPress Basics series takes absolute newbies from zero to published in less than an hour.
- WordPress Basics: Login to Admin
- WordPress Basics: Publishing Posts
- WordPress Basics: Saving and Editing Posts
- WordPress Basics: Setting the Date, Author, and other Post Options
- WordPress Basics: Uploading and Displaying Images
Once you feel comfortable working with the WordPress Admin, get bold, and explore more WP tips and tricks.
And, to stay current with future WordPress content from Perishable Press, I encourage you to subscribe to the Perishable Press RSS feed.