Show Support Ribbon is a free WordPress plugin that displays a customizable “show support” ribbon, banner, or badge on your site. Show support for your favorite cause, event, charity, political event, or anything else that’s awesome. Show Support Ribbon includes four built-in ribbon styles and makes it easy to customize further with your own CSS.
- Plug-n-play functionality
- No configuration required
- Born of simplicity, no frills
- Includes shortcode and template tag to display the ribbon anywhere
- Choose one of four built-in ribbon styles
- Customize the ribbon with your own CSS
- Control the link text, link URL, and title text
- Includes copy/paste CSS recipes to change the position of the ribbon
- Includes option to restore default settings
- Super-slick toggling settings page
Here are some screenshots from Show Support Ribbon in action:
And here are some screenshots showing how the ribbon will look for each of the four built-in styles:
Keep in mind these styles are just to get you started with your own custom support ribbon. Check out this screenshot to see some of the other CSS recipes included with the plugin. Show Support Ribbon is made to be customized, so cut loose and have some fun.
Visit the “Show Support Ribbon” options page, choose your settings, save changes, done.
Download Show Support Ribbon from the WordPress.org Plugin Directory: