New Version of BlogStats PCC for WP 2.3
Just a note to announce the release of a new version of BlogStats PCC. BlogStats PCC is a free WordPress plugin that provides an easy way to share your blog’s core statistics with your visitors. You can show off any or all of the following statistics:
- total number of posts
- total number of comments
- total number of categories
- total number of registered users
- total number of unregistered users
- total number of individual, static pages
- the date of the most recent post modification
- a link to the most recently published blog post
- a link to the name of the most recent commentator
- date/time of the most recent blog update, displayed in your default date format
BlogStats PCC enables you to display any or all of these statistics in any location (inside the loop or elsewhere). The plugin is 100% open source, completely free, totally customizable, and very easy to use. The new version (2.3.0a) works with all versions of WordPress (1.5 – 2.3), and is available for immediate download via the official BlogStats PCC homepage.
About the Author
Jeff Starr = Web Developer. Book Author. Secretly Important.
Great job! Thank you.
And I little corrected it for WPMU:
Now it works with WPMU correctly. Then I use small widget for display stats:
oops. Try to post comment, but your system don’t display my full comment :(
That’s quite alright, mvkozyrev :)
I appreciate your work on this and also for sharing it with us. Now that I have a complete copy of your MU version (sent via email), I will upload it to the BlogStats PCC homepage and also include a link crediting your site.
Many thanks! :)