Taking a quick break to watch cyber attacks happening in real time.
Lots of cool “threat maps” to check out:
- Cyberthreat Real-Time Map (kaspersky.com)
- Global Internet Attacks Map (atomicrbl.com)
- Threat Map (fortiguard.com)
- Digital Attack Map (digitalattackmap.com)
- Threat Map (fireeye.com)
- Live Attack Map (map.norsecorp.com)
Related: check out this ransomware map showing geolocations of compromised IP addresses with ransomed databases. It’s not a “live” map at this point (updated daily), but useful for snapshot overview, etc.
You can find more of these nifty tools via search engine.
Good times :)
About the Author
Jeff Starr = Web Developer. Security Specialist. WordPress Buff.