Taking a quick break to watch cyber attacks happening in real time.
Lots of cool “threat maps” to check out:
- Cyberthreat Real-Time Map (kaspersky.com)
- Global Internet Attacks Map (atomicrbl.com)
- Threat Map (fortiguard.com)
- Digital Attack Map (digitalattackmap.com)
- Threat Map (fireeye.com)
- Live Attack Map (map.norsecorp.com) (offline as of 2018/12/05)
You can find more of these nifty tools via search engine.
Good times :)
About the Author
Jeff Starr = Fullstack Developer. Book Author. Teacher. Human Being.