I am working on some new books and one of them focuses on CSS techniques. I can’t share any specifics at this point, but I am inviting CSS experts and enthusiasts to be featured in the book by contributing their favorite CSS snippet.
Awesome CSS snippets will be featured in my upcoming book along with a mini bio where you can include your links, social profiles, photo/avatar, and other details. Here are the basic items required to participate:
- A favorite CSS technique
- A simple yet snazzy demo
- Your profile/bio information
- Your photo/avatar image
The CSS snippet is the focus of this event. Your snippet should be:
- Valid CSS
- Either completely cross-browser or completely cutting edge (or both)
- Either super useful or experimental (or both)
- Maximum of around 50 (ish) lines of code (no minimum)
- Preferably something that looks good in a screenshot
This is going to be a group effort, and I’m announcing here first. Soon I’ll be asking some top CSS gurus to contribute as well, so you’ll be in good company in the book.
If you have any questions or just want to participate, let me know asap. Space is limited to the first 50 or so contributors (depending on CSS technique, etc.).