The Epson Perfection 1260 Scanner is equipped with an external lamp adapter that enables the scanning of slides. To use this feature via Photoshop, follow this procedure:
- Remove scanner lid and plug in the adapter
- Restart the computer and open Photoshop
- Click on
EPSON TWAIN 5..
- From the
Document Sourcedrop-down menu, select
Color Positive Film (TPU)
- Set the resolution to 2400dpi, which is equivalent to an image that is approx. 10″ x 6″
- Set other settings accordingly
- Place slide in the adapter
- Pre-scan to check positioning
- Highlight scan area accordingly
- Scan it!
About the Author
Jeff Starr = Creative thinker. Passionate about free and open Web.